Fermentis SafCider Sobre 5 gr
For all types of ciders even under difficult fermentation conditions.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10-30°C
- Works at low pH: from 2.9
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level recommended: 70mg/L
- Minimum turbidity level recommended: 50 NTU
20 to 30 g/hl for first fermentation; 30 to 40 g/hl for prise de mousse